Antony Gibb
Jermyn Arms

The Jermyn Arms

Homes of Lord Jermyn (as in Jermyn Street in London’s West End) were carved in 1648 in Chausey granite by a mason from Saint Malo, and was originally installed in the Royal Court building in St Helier. The courthouse was rebuilt in 1768 and the arms were built into the rear wall of 17 Le […]

» Read more